The elders have ceased from the gate, the young men from their music
The joy of our heart is ceased; our dance is turned into mourning.
The crown is fallen from our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
This is what happens in any city, state, nation or continent where their -elders and prophetic gatekeepers fail to watch over their gates.
The Apostolic Elders are made up of members of the Network, who are at least 50 years and above. In any city where their chapter does not exist, they join the Apostolic men. But where they exist, they have their own elders' forum, where they address issues that only elders can address in the land. They could be men or women, serving God either in full time ministry or in different spheres of life.
In any city where they exist, their functions are as follows:
1.TThey are God's contact point in the
locations where they reside.
2. They are God's earthly witnesses
(Exodus 24:9, 11, 19:7).
3. Provide godly and righteous leadership
for the land (Numbers 11:16-25)
4. Lead in community intercessions
5. Kingmakers (2 Kings 23:1; 2 Samuel 5:3)
6. A rallying point in moments of crisis
(Jeremiah 29:1; Ezekiel 8:1; 14:1, 20;
Ezra 5:5, 9; 6:7-8, 14; 10:8,14)
7. Forum for resolving conflicts and
trying evil cases (Matthew 26:3, 59).
8. Correct doctrinal errors (Acts 15:2, 4, 6, 23).
9 rovide spiritual earthly parental covering for the church (1 Peter 5:1-5).
10. Keep spiritual surveillance over the land (Job 1:5; John 7:6-7)
11. Identify and destroy every evil altars, ungodly statutes, idolatrous beliefs, Iraditions and festivals and establish godly ones (Jeremiah 1:9-10).
12. By prayer, call forth into manifestation the redemptive gifts and the hidden blessings and endowments of the land. Ciive support to the government in power like it is done in heaven (Revelation 4:10; 11:16; 19:4; 5:8-10).
13. Identify and take away stumbling stones in the land (Isaiah 62:10).
Gi14. e spiritual direction (Ezra 3:10-13) Develop sound biblical generational eldership and leadership to sustain a lasting godly culture.